- Funding and incentives available for greenhouse gas reduction measures
- State requirements for environmental justice and equity measures
- Incorporating the climate crisis into academic coursework
- Solar, efficiency, and battery backup solutions for businesses and nonprofits
- Strategies for effective community engagement
The academic session will feature Tim Carter, President Second Nature, on “Education and the Influence on Policy Within the Context of Climate Change”, and breakout rooms across disciplines to explore, discuss and identify ways to integrate climate change into K-12, higher ed, community education, and local policies.