Why Join the Monterey Bay Economic Partnership?
- Together, with our members, we tackle some of the biggest issues facing the region through focused initiatives: Transportation, Housing, Workforce Development, and Technology.
- We support our members in the creation and retention of new jobs and businesses which support a sustainable region
- We catalyze new regional resources by bringing new partners and funding to region.
- We convene local leaders to drive progress on critical issues
- We amplify members’ organization’s successes and cross-promote wins/events.
- We bring together leaders and influencers from across the region to address the biggest issues affecting the economic health and vitality of the region at two major events each year: the Regional Economic Summit in spring and the State of the Region in fall.
- We provide members with exclusive access to in-depth, aggregated, and visualized data for the entire Monterey Bay region, broken down by the individual county, city.
As a member, you will have access to:
- A network of civic, business and nonprofit leaders – synergistic like-minded organizations who have a shared vision of our region working together to affect change
- Access to the expertise of our member network to learn best practices and gain help in finding solutions to your organization’s challenges
- Team MBEP’s technical expertise for customized solutions (housing, transportation, data workforce development and more)
- Exclusive access to data trackers for MBEP members with support and help from the MBEP team for additional, more specific statistics if needed. MBEP is dedicated to providing a standard data set to measure our region’s well-being. We collaborate with regional and national organizations to aggregate, clean and visualize data for you. We strive to have the most up to date information available in all our data content.
- Direct access to MBEP membership directory and introductions via MBEP staff and board as needed
- MBEP’s regional marketing efforts that promote member success stories (e-newsletter, social media, etc.) highlighting members who are gaining regional traction on important issues
- Marketing opportunities to gain visibility through sponsoring and supporting regional meetings
- Opportunities to advance agendas and policy issues important to you and the Monterey Bay region
We also offer these more tangible member benefits, such as:
- Special member pricing for our two annual conferences
- Invitations to intimate, member-only luncheon events
- Annual 1:1 strategy meetings with MBEP leadership
- Strategic alignment with our Regional Report content (bi-weekly e-newsletter)
- Special individualized project technical assistance
- Exposure at events as a sponsor, panelist, or participation in the Marketplace
- Consistent social media engagement (e.g. cross-promotion of Twitter feed)
- Brand alignment and exposure on our website (video spotlight, news feed)
- Exclusive MBEP member logo and special member-only access on website
- Opportunity to participate in invite-only initiative specific committees
What our community is saying about MBEP:
“The education, convening and advocacy provided by the MBEP staff and their Housing Advisory Committee have been invaluable in shaping our regional conversation around housing. We are proud to be an MBEP member and feel it has helped elevate our work at United Way. Together we are bringing affordable housing to the families of Monterey County.”
– Katy Castagna, President & CEO, United Way Monterey County
“It’s easy to have a good idea and a lot harder to make that idea happen. I continue to point to MBEP as one of the best examples I’ve seen of an organization taking on the challenge of affordable housing and coming up with innovative and specific solutions that meet the region’s needs.”
– Linda Mandolini, President, Eden Housing
“Cabrillo is very pleased to be a member of the Monterey Bay Career Connect Network that supports our students’ career path journeys. Career Coach is a tool that helps guide our students every step of the way from career exploration to employment and empowers them to make informed career choices and work towards their dream careers by enrolling in a college that offers courses in their chosen career field.”
– Gerlinde Brady, Dean of Career Technical Education and Workforce Development, Cabrillo College
Please contact Kate Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.