This is where you can find meaning in the data. Many organizations where we live have already compiled reports to give you context on what this data means for communities. The reports are available for download at the following links and additional information is provided below.
- Regional Housing Needs Allocation Plan: 2014 ‐ 2023 by AMBAG that establishes total amount of housing that each city in Monterey and Santa Cruz county must plan for within 8 years.
- Monterey County Housing Documents and Reports from the Monterey County economic development partner.
- Santa Cruz County Community Assessment Project (CAP) reports on the quality of life in Santa Cruz County (see below for details).
- United Way Monterey County Community Reports provides information on the homeless population in the Monterey County (see below for details).
- Monterey Bay Moving Forward Transportation Study is a long range. transportation plan for the Monterey Bay Area provided by AMBAG that lays out transportation projection over the next 25 years to enhance regional mobility.
- Monterey County Economic Forecast Report (2011) (see below for details).
- Monterey County Economic Report Competitive Clusters Status Report 2010-2011 presented by Monterey County Business Council (MCBC) (see below for details).
- Monterey County Community Health Assessment (2013) prepared by Monterey County Health Department (see below for details).
- Monterey County 2015-2013 Housing Element presented by Monterey County (see below for details).
- Economic Impact Analysis Monterey Bay Region Hospitals (2014) from the Hospital Council of Norther and Central California is an economic impact analysis study focusing on the hospitals in the Monterey Bay Region.
If you know of other community reports that would benefit businesses and organizations in our region, please send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.